From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2022 14:27:40 -0500
>  I'm not sure the purpose of repeatedly showing A.I. limitations.

Sorry, I thought that BEE-L needed a comedic break. A decade ago my son pointed out that if you are searching online for information, the best way to do it is to posit a question. Pretty good chance somebody has already asked that question and somebody else has already answered it.  Also, the better formulated the question is, the more likely one is to get a quality answer.

On the other hand, I think it's pretty clear the designers of this particular AI have not figured out how to fix the inherent biases in their data sets. Unfortunately, 1) heavily filtered reality is inaccurate and unrealistic;  and 2) unfiltered reality is a shit show. My hat is off to human editors, moderators, and a public that wants accurate and useful information.

PLB