Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2022 05:52:57 +0000
Marion Ellis used to give talks on this subject, as did Conrad  Berube.

In the U,S., it seems that bees were opportunistically employed in the battle at Antietam, one of the turning points in the civil war.

FYI, when we were working for DARPA, at a meeting, a military guy said that they had employed bees in a plane -hostage situation.  They managed to release a projectile full of bees into the plane that was sitting on a runway..  He claimed everyone ran out of the plane, both hostages and their captors.

He may have been spoofing me, but there wouldn’t have been any point for it.  He was highly placed, and he said it was never made public.