Reply To:
Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jul 2022 02:06:22 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (30 lines)
>But we gave one voice of one beekeeper far too much attention just because someone recorded his presentation, and put it up on the internet.  I do not think it fair to be so hard on the fellow, but he presented opinion, not fact.

It's a paid promotion. It is written at the beginning of the video.

The question is what is all propaganda and invented dogma.

time videa 14:00 A very important point of question and opinion, but a very confused description of the basis of the problem.

Each pollinator has its own flowers.
Pollination is a very specific activity according to the morphology of the flower and the pollinator.

There are only a few flowers for many pollinators.

The honey bee competes with a very small slice of the pie in the chart not only of all pollinators but also of other bees.

Influercering is very popular activity today. 

If the bureaucrat hears this opinion and takes it as his own, he will really limit the breeding of honey bees, set quotas, order how to breed honey bees.

And most importantly, based on its function, it will charge the entire beekeeping process with new fees, and this is where I see the purpose of this presentation. It is the usual lobbying of idle adolescent bureaucrats who make life difficult for others with their commensality on the work of others.

I also once started that opinion as inexperienced, I would certainly have looked it up in a beekeeping conference, but today I have much more information in this opinion and I am changing this opinion as an unnecessary and misleading discussion to even bigger problems than they currently exist.

Gustav Palan

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2