Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 16 Dec 2022 02:01:07 +0000
Sender:
From:
I know fifteen or twenty bee keepers who had covid.  Those vaccinated and boosted had mild cases and by far the sickest of the bunch was the person who was not vaccinated.  That person has likely had more bee stings than any of the others I know.  He was in bed for a week and said he had never been so sick in his life.  My wife  has a history of hardly any stings in her whole life and gets a rather nasty reaction to stings.  When she got covid symptoms only lasted 24 hours.  I get lots of stings and my symptoms lasted 36 hours and were more intense than my wife's were.  But not bad enough to put me in bed.

Dick