Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2022 21:30:58 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Etienne Tardif <[log in to unmask]>
Just posted our new video on our YouTube Channel
Dr Underwood's talks about her project to compare 3 hive management approaches (Convention, Organic and Treatment Free)
https://youtu.be/K2Ni4UejPX4

Find our other talks from 2022 (Total of 21 speakers covering misc beekeeping topics - practical and scientific)
https://www.youtube.com/@westernapiculturalsociety6066/videos

WAS - Western Apicultural Society
https://www.westernapiculturalsociety.org
The Western Apicultural Society is a non-profit, educational beekeeping organization founded in 1978 for the benefit and enjoyment of all beekeepers in western North America.
Its emphasis is on smaller operations as the needs of this group differ substantially from those of a large commercial nature.

Special Announcement:
We are starting to plan a 2023 in person conference. It will be hosted in Calgary Alberta. More details to come soon.

Thank you
Etienne