From:
James Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2023 15:39:09 -0400
>  Any chance these were from TX or southern FL?

Jerry did not explain, but I've seen queens from both areas be excellent queens, but produce offspring that were the kind of queen about which one quotes Ellen Ripley from the "Alien" movie series:

"I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit - it's the only way to be sure"

So, if they are slightly more annoyed than usual, it’s a seasonal thing, and perhaps a good flag to split the colony before it swarms.

But if they are really nasty, you may want to call for air support.