From:
Peter Borst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2023 20:03:38 -0400
Hi all
I have never gotten on the treatment free bandwagon. Personally, I take whatever the doctor prescribes. I would have died many times over if it weren't for antibiotics.  I treat my bees with the same priority: try to be as healthy as possible. My main criterion is cost. When I used to have dogs I always had a mental concept of _how much_ I would spend. At the Cornell Vet School they are doing all sorts of extraordinary miracles but at extremely high cost. So, I am against expensive as well as zero cost no treatment options. A happy medium can be achieved. The treatment free regime strikes me as a bit of a conceit.

PLB