Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 3 Dec 2022 06:53:17 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
>During my recent visit to some apiaries of a beekeeper in Germany, whose
>hives were stocked with Buckfasts, I was surprised by the uniformity of
>their gentleness.

This uniformity of fineness worries me, apparently as I wrote recently it can be attributed to the use or lack of use of agricultural chemicals. This delicacy was this year's breeding domain of 2022, observed according to information throughout the old continent. I didn't use the beekeeping overalls for the first time and instead used a black one for car service technicians, more comfortable, throughout the season.

It would be worth what global was happening as a change, through the information of the state authorities of control of field and forest chemistry in the EU.

Gustav Palan