Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 2 Dec 2022 16:59:34 -0000
From:
Beekeepers <[log in to unmask]>
>The results have been an increase in the number of Native Pollinators (primarily Bombus...

That is an interesting way of judging your impact.  We run 6 main colonies and perhaps a dozen nucs on our one acre plot at home and I did wonder whether I was pushing it a bit.  However, virtually everything we plant is specifically for pollinators, with a large area devoted to wild flowers.  We have seen a huge increase, not only in bumble bees, but solitary bees, hover flies, moths and butterflies, beetles etc.  Excellent crop of honey as well, so we must be doing something right!

Best wishes

Peter
52°14'44.44"N, 1°50'35"W