Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2022 11:11:34 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
I got a note from a fiend who runs a major CA, WA, ND operation. He suggested a thought experiment as fallows.

"Imagine if every county in the US had similar ordinances. The almond growers would not have enough bees at any price, and nearly all large pollination events in the US would be well over $100/hive."

I repeat, what is a solution that works for all?

Paul