Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2022 10:06:31 -0800
From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
>it strikes me as uncommon strange that almond bees are not welcome.

Only three residents of my county take bees to almonds.  Our ordinance
carefully did not exclude anyone based upon residency, but instead looked
only at carrying capacity of the landscape.

It turned out that there are very few areas in the populated portions of
our county that didn't already have a registered "commercial" location
grandfathered in within 2 miles radius of each other.

I predicted that we would have years of adjustment as some registered
locations are given up, and other new ones claimed.  My sons resent that
they can no longer make drops at all the locations offered them by
landowners, but they also are protected from semi loads of hives being
dropped on top of them.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450