Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 22 Oct 2022 12:27:18 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Gustav Palan <[log in to unmask]>
>sugar grown and trucked from elsewhere.

Sugar factories in the Czech Republic were in every major city, a total of 197, each factory had an average area of ​​several hectares. That industry was so big that it was liquidated by scrap metal for 10 years after the political revolution after 1997. Employed up to 100 thousand people.

Today, there are 7 sugar factories, the efficiency is 40 times the efficiency of production.

The concept of beekeeping was such that it was a miracle to have a bee yard next to such a factory. The bees and the sugar factory still had a problem with each other with the transfer of sugar to the hives.

Next to the house where I live, there was also a sugar factory, about 300 bee colonies, about 20 beekeepers. There was even a community circle of young apprentice beekeepers.

Europe has no problem with sugar production. They drive because traders want to make money.

Sugar in the EU is a controlled commodity. If I wanted to have a warehouse of more than 10 tons, I would have to be in the commodity sugar register and I would have to be under control.

Gustav Palan