Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2022 20:24:54 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
> But do you want to be the beekeeper responsible for not trying to save your continent from varroa?

We had a situation like that in Alberta when tracheal was first found.

The Association had a meeting and a long debate among the membership and the vote was not to eradicate and to work on control and treatments.  There were strong opinions but the prevailing view was that this would be closing a barn door after the horse is down the road.

I was for eradication and lost, but over time the wisdom to the other side was proven out.  They were right.

Crying over spilt milk and pretending is a waste of everyone's resources that are better spent elsewhare.