Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2022 09:07:02 -0500
From:
>The problem is that unless we burn mesquite like Dee does, pine cones, or some other thing of known origin and history it can be dangerous to you and your bees and the people downstream consuming your products

Success often comes from moderation.  Not knowing the real long-term affect (danger??) of smoke on bees and their keepers, it is likely that quantity of exposure is as a big player as big as the quality.

I always light a smoker when I am going to the beeyard.  Many times I do not need it.  That's OK.  When I use smoke, I use it tactically not strategically... only as much as the situation requires.  This limits the exposure to all involved.

As for revisiting subjects on Bee-L,  I agree with our moderator.  New people, new times, new thoughts, new insights.  More than that, not all reading today were around for the original conversation.  Revisiting a subject freshens minds and introduces the newly initiated.

Now back to the bees.

Larry Krengel
42 N  88 W