From:
Richard Cryberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2020 00:32:27 +0000
"Kow is reported as the equilibrium concentration of the compound in water (honey/nectar) or wax."

Close but not quite right. Kow is defined as the equilibrium concentration in the two phases when the substance is not saturated in either phase.  Take chlorthalonil as an example.  It has a water solubility of 0.12 ppm in water.  I know that number because the lab I ran determined it and the Kow for the EPA.  It makes little difference how much is dissolved in your wax as the honey is not going to ever have a concentration above saturation no mater how much you put in the wax.

Dick