Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2019 09:33:35 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Hi all
I see from the Apimondia Program that Dr. Seeley is taking his message to the wide world

Apimondia
12 SEPTEMBER - THURSDAY
08.30 - 09.30
Keynote
Darwinian Beekeeping
Dr. Tom Seeley

I wonder if he will mention the major caveat that he included in some of his writing:

> To help natural selection favour Varroa-resistant bees, you will need to monitor closely the mite levels in all your colonies and kill those whose mite populations are skyrocketing long before these colonies can collapse.

In my view, the people who are most likely to adopt "Darwinian Beekeeping" are the least likely to monitor mite levels, let alone kill their bees!

PLB