Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 19 Sep 2021 17:03:15 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Megan Hughes <[log in to unmask]>
We always have a few of these parasitized, kamikaze bee fiends during late summer. They fly in and go nuts around the lights at night. And it’s my job to kill them before someone gets hurt.

This year, there have been 15-20 per night in our kitchen, which is not making me popular with the family. I finally set up a light trap outside to get them before they got in. I have caught 20-50 bees in an hour that way. I don’t run it all night, because it’s battery-run, and I’m afraid of weirdly attracting healthy bees.

I usually sleep outside in summer and it’s impossible to read, I have to be swatting bees every few minutes.

What gives? I’m in droughty  western Oregon. Is this a new scourge?

Yours, Megan Hughes