Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2021 07:35:51 -0700
From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
> HFCS makes honey look like a health food

I read the paper, but don't understand how one would draw the above
conclusion.
Nowhere in the article are either honey or sucrose mentioned.
The glucose to fructose ratio of honey is similar to that of HFCS.
This became clearly apparent to me when after radiation therapy, I lost my
taste buds for sweetness.
As they are coming back, honey was one of the last things that I could
taste any sweetness in (also some high-fructose fruits).
I'm not saying that HFCS is as healthful as honey, but don't see how this
study has anything to do with answering that question.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
530 277 4450
ScientificBeekeeping.com