Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 24 Feb 2021 00:14:05 -0500
From:
Joe Carl <[log in to unmask]>
As a research scientist myself I have Encountered many problems with the
scientific method as it applies to publications. The rush to publicate and
for that publication to be unique is a major driver in faulty scientific
discoveries.  Quite often the negative is rarely published only if the
original publication that is unique is found to be extremely faulty by
unknown well-established expert in the field.  Having come to the field
late in my career I have discerned that many people except explanations as
given to them without questioning how did this come to be.  This is the
root of the problem, neophytes Who blindly except and do not question how
do we know this thing. The scam is in the monetization of findings and the
theme that comes with many publications.