From:
Bill Mares <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jul 2020 08:08:00 -0400
I sent this thread to our webmaster, who penned the following reply:

*You might want to point him to
this: https://www.vermontbeekeepers.org/about/bee-a-host-request
<https://www.vermontbeekeepers.org/about/bee-a-host-request>*

*This has been on the VBA site for almost 10 years. Within the past two
months we've gotten emails from two out of state lawyers with second homes
in Vermont, wanting to "have" bee hives on their property. One wanted
somebody to "drop the hives off this week and maybe we can talk about
sharing honey" while the other had ordered "two sets of bees, two hives"
and wanted someone to "come and install them" because they were being
delivered in two days. (!)*

*We gave a little bit of explanation to both and never heard back.*

--
Bill Mares/Mares Apiaries
429 S. Willard St.
Author:"Making Beer," "The Marine Machine,"