From:
Deborah Corcoran <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 15:15:09 -0400
Bill, just from that video it is difficult to surmise what your bees have, the list is long for trembling.  from experience in CBPV, the “pile” of bees in front of the hive on the ground are dead; definitely different than poisoning, which the dead bees look more like a “carpet”. This was a definite determination from being tested by Dave Wick, BVS, Montana.

Deb Corcoran, Bee Thankful Raw Honey
Western Catskill Mountains NY