From:
medhat nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2020 14:26:29 +0000
The experience of myself and my crew are that the application of OA by
saturated pad or dribble are extremely safe -- far safer than spraying.

I would say the same thing Randy as I spent a number of years and even till now I am doing oxaluc acid research. During this time I can also say that I witnessed and learned about some cases that were unsafe at all. At that time I wonder how it could happen, but the reality it did.
One word I mentioned in my previous post that is “liability” “Liability. And liability. This is a problem for any registration of a product.
 If you can off load the liability to the applicator/ end user then the problem is solved. This is what you, I and others who work and research on product development have to convince our regulators as well as registrant of products to support new application.
Just a simple example, how much of wood bleach is used by beekeepers to treat varroa? Is it on the label of wood bleach you can use for varroa treatment in bee hives? We still have long ways to go in some countries to address some of these issues.
Medhat NasrEdmonton Alberta Canada