From:
Randy Oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2020 08:43:17 -0700
> Perhaps it would be prudent to consider submitting a proposal for a
revised oxalic acid vaporization protocol.

I've been hammering this point hard to the leaders of our national
organizations, as well as USDA and EPA.  I've gotten zero support back from
our organizations.  EPA can only follow up on applications.  USDA, with
whom I'm working, moves at about the same speed as a geological plate.
I've been proposing to anyone who will listen that an existing or new
beekeeping organization apply as a registrant for OA, which would allow us
to chart our own course.  It would cost less to register than what any
number of bee research proposals cost, and could then benefit our industry
in perpetuity.

Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA
ScientificBeekeeping.com