Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2020 10:58:57 -0400
From:
Bob Darrell <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
Morning Marcin

Are the boxes you use truly 7 frame boxes or are they 8 frame or 10 frame boxes with only 7 frames?  I find that my bees start the winter in the centre of the brood chamber then move gradually right(viewed from the back) throughout the winter.  Often there are one or two frames of stores next to the east wall because the bees have moved towards the warm side of the hive caused by the afternoon sun.

Bob Darrell
Caledon Ontario
Canada 44N80W