From:
MIke Palmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2019 13:53:10 -0500
 Some of us are doing our best to change that. Those who take up the management are racing ahead. Unfortunately, most are not even trying. Well, easily understood. Take a short course by a county or state organization, where the teacher is the provider of the

Mikepackage bees. One group I see every year...most of them lose they bees every year, and re-stock with packages from their president. President for decades. We've taken him out to teach him every aspect of setting up nucs to winter, then their management, and then wintering. Has he ever had a workshop? Does he promote the possibilities of growing your own bees? Nope. Might cut into sales, eh?