From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2018 12:03:46 -0400
I use AOL.  If a table is put into the text, the formatting gets lost.  The varroa data was all merged into one block.

However, I do not have any problems with Excel, MS Word, PDF, and other files send as an attachment.   AOL does not corrupt files from users of gmail, yahoo, msn, etc.

AOL does occasionally block attachments from specific Internet Service providers.  For example, Blackfoot Communications in Missoula.  AOL has at times had them listed as a source of spam and automatically blocks.  Usually, a phone call to AOL will resolve.