From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2021 11:25:54 -0400
>If I was to record something for the future, what would it be?

Perhaps a scene of a bucolic meadow, full of wild flowers in riotous bloom, puffy white clouds in a clear blue sky and a babbling brook running through. In the foreground a cluster of stacked mysterious boxes  and a solitary figure preforming a strange ritual with some smoky incantation emanating from a devise of unknown origin. A congregation of small flying creatures seem to be attracted to the activity but alas we have lost all knowledge of what they could be.

"Get it while you can". Advise from my mentor Janis Joplin

Paul