From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 2021 11:08:04 -0400
My supers are mostly full, and have been for the last few weeks.  Even though, I’ll leave them on until the end of July and just add more around the linden flow which I don’t want to miss.

In my area (Central Connecticut) there are 14 blooms I follow in June. The major bloom, just out two days ago, is poison ivy and I’ve never seen them with a flower cluster as robust as this year. Privet is out also with dogbane and milkweed coming close behind. This year bees are working white dutch clover which is a plus when it happens.