From:
medhat nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2021 03:39:51 +0000
 Does anyone have any information about toxicity to bees vs. mites?

Yes we tested abamictin/ avremictin and reported the results in our recent published paper. It is so effective against mites as well as bees. Killed both!
I am also reading with interest all about classifications of insecticides. It is a very interesting subject to tackle in Bee L. What is natural and what is synthetic. FYI, please check classification of insecticides based on toxicology. There are too many ways to classify. Uh to skin the cat! This is where I learned about the proper classification and definition of insecticides groups that is what accepted by toxicologists.
Reference:Toxicology of insecticidesFumio MatsumuraSpringer Science & Business Media, 2012
Medhat Nasr
Edmonton Alberta Canada