From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2021 14:22:42 -0500
> What kind of antiviral activity is at work and against what viruses?  Is there a peer-reviewed paper we can discuss?

My apologies, I missed the link in the first post of the thread.  I read that study and it's a convincing argument that some agent in mycelia may lyse virus particles. It would be more convincing if we had a honey bee cell-line to help prove it with some basic virology.

Here's my issue:

> The final product contains ethanol, fungal mycelial compounds and possibly unutilized growth substrate constituents.

The way I read this is that the final product had fungal mycelial, alcohol, and maybe some growth media left over from fermentation.  This product was mixed with sugar water and fed out. I'm also reading that the control feed was just plain sugar water. I'm left with the question, was it the mycelial, the alcohol, or the fermentation constituents that influenced the assay. Otherwise, there's no question that something happened to the viral loads. I hope it works out.

Bill Hesbach
Cheshire CT.