Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:59:42 -0500
> Typicaly where we do cranberries,  there is also basswood and other
> pollens avalible.   The goal is to understand the issue,  then adjust and
> correct.  While we do get paid to put the bees at risk,  anything we can do
> to fix it will be tried.
> One of the other big stressors is summertime trucking,  not sure if that’s
> a big portion of it also.

Also happens on blueberries here in Maine. I followed Tony Jadczak for
several days on blueberries and "EFB' was prevelant.Clears up afeter they
left blueberries. But some went to cranberries, so it might not be the
cranberries. Some also went to raspberries and it definitely cleard up
there. Wirhout antibiotics.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine