From:
Jose Villa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 2021 13:31:50 -0700
After Allen Dick picked up the Bee-L owner/moderation task based on
Aaron Morris's request, he asked me to assist, back up, apprentice and
be there in case of emergency.  As some have said, it is not easy to
read through every submission, weigh its value, tone, potential
reactions from others and then press the correct key.  Allen has done a
good job of giving people a chance, culling the extremely superfluous
or insulting, and keeping the pace of discussion brisk.   We have
discussed encouraging more participants, raising the level and tone
(not volume) of discussion up a notch, making it less regional or
US/Canada centric.  We would like to encourage the more frequent
posters and those who read to assist in these lofty goals.  Waiting to
hit reply for minutes, hours, even overnight, is not a bad practice
here and in all activities in the information age.

In a perfect world, we should not need to be having conversations about
procedures and protocols of engagement.  Let's try to get closer to
that world, exchange valuable information, experiences, even anecdotes,
keep it clean and respectful.

Best to all,

Jose Villa

Cottonwood Creek Apiaries