From:
Bill Hesbach <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2021 19:22:32 -0500
> I got lab test this last season that showed and INCREASE in gut biome after Terra Pro.   In discussion with a very lead authority on the issue,  it turns out as no surprise that The common antibiotics are showing zero effects on bee bacteria/Virus's.

I'm confused, what "common antibiotics" are showing zero effects? One reason for the zero effect on viruses is that Terra-Pro is a formula containing oxytetracycline that is used for the treatment of infections caused by a variety of live bacterial microorganisms. Therefore, Terra-Pro is an antibiotic not an antiviral.  Also, the restoration of the microbiota is a welcome singular event but not necessarily predictive of future health.  Just the same way your body can clear the covid 19 viruses but leave you with a host of related symptoms known as "long Covid".  Same with polio and rheumatic fever or a host of others.

Here's a recent study on some lasting effects of antibiotics after use on bees.

>Antibiotics in hives and their effects on honey bee physiology and behavioral development
Yarira Ortiz-Alvarado et al.  2020

>  Bees treated during larva-pupa stages demonstrated an accelerated behavioral development and loss of lipids, while bees treated from larva to adulthood had a delay in behavioral development and loss of lipids. The effects were shared across the two antibiotics tested, TerramycinR (oxytetracycline) and TylanR (tylosin tartrate). These effects of antibiotic treatments suggest a role of microbiota in the interaction between the fat body and brain that is important for honeybee behavioral development.

Bill Hesbach
Cheshire CT