Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 2021 14:08:43 -0500
Look, I think you are misinterpreting the role of the moderator. Sure, you can reject whatever you want. But that doesn't mean to tailor the discussion to whatever interests or doesn't interest you personally. I just received the following message

> Who are we dealing with here? Why does he care what people need to say about any subject as long as they are civil. He seems bent on control and blind to the fact that not every post is even read. Do we need a thread on the purpose of Bee-L.  I’m likely being critical but I’m starting to wonder where his “high road” philosophy is taking him.

So, at least two people feel like you are heading in the wrong direction. Maybe you should step back for a moment and think about whether you want to completely change the character of the discussion -- or not.