From:
"richard m." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2021 16:25:31 -0800
“was no trouble until it stung the next door neighbor's dog to death”

Many dogs & other animals have been fatally envenomized in Florida.  I once
was preparing to treat  a colony in a treehole, when I heard whimpering,
then a helluva commotion. Turns out a large dog was chained to its doghouse
which was right next to the privacy fence on the adjoining property, not
more than 20 feet away from the tree. I had somehow missed as I did my
property inspection. The dog had dragged the doghouse to safety at the
property’s house. Was ready to jump the fence with epipens on that one.
Thankfully dog and owner were ok, and no claim was filed against me. Glad I
had liability insurance and certification.  A teaching moment for sure.
Many other “fun”moments as well, but many here know the deal.

Richard Martyniak, now in Los Angeles!