From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2021 12:25:35 -0700
I know they say, "I tried to keep an open mind but people kept trying to
throw garbage into it", but we do need to keep our minds open or we will
not learn.

BEE-L subscribers and readers include a wide range of people from
different countries, cultures, and levels of experience, from
theoretical to hands-on, and from double doctorates in etymology and
rocket surgery and university professors to people who just discovered bees.

Our members range in age from teenagers with a first hive to
octogenarians with five decades or more of experience with thousands of
hives in several countries.

It is very important to hear from everyone or we just become an echo
chamber, so let's be kind and consider all points of view.

  It pays to remember that the unquestioned truth of the day has too
often  turned out to be just another fable.