From:
medhat nasr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Jan 2021 03:22:14 +0000
I have know Arran for so many years. When Dr Ed Southwick the first owner and moderator  of Bee-L passed away. Arran stepped in to carry on this role as moderator and kept it running. It is amazing this form has grown and has become an international form to address and discuss bees at all levels from beginners to sideliners and commercials. Researchers, educators are also involved and continued to contribute to this form.It is so amazing that Arran kept this form focused on bees issues away from any politics. Indeed we will miss Arran. Rest In Peace my friend.
I am glad to hear Allan has stepped in to carry on this role and moderate this form.
Thank you Allan!
Medhat Nasr
Edmonton, Alberta