From:
Etienne Tardif <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 2020 19:09:46 -0500
Hi

After some feedback here is a series of charts diagrams illustrating 2 cluster events in easier to read formats.

1) Scenario 1 - Temperature drop from -15C (3PM) to -32C (9AM) and then back to -17C the next day at 3PM
You will notice how steady things are with some minor adjustments (See linked document)

2)Scenario 2 - 0C one hour before my opening the hive by 1 inch off the bottom board for 5 mins and then replacing, next snapshot is 3 hours later
It took close to 3 days for hive activity to return to normal. You will also notice the huge spikes in estimated energetics (MR, Honey, Excess Moisture) (Attached images).
Now you know why you shouldn't disturb your hives.

I wish I had one more sensor mid box about halfway down in the centre of the centre frame (next year).

Link to full series in pdf https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PqEmqS-_WC6EvCvcyVGV4pUm4kEAZPAB/view?usp=sharing

Engineers and their damn charts!! We love them.