From:
Karl Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 2020 12:54:39 +1000

> >>3)  He then did what so many others have done - he pointed to the
> problems
> of bees and beekeepers as proof that HIS grand theory was correct, without
> offering even a single example of how a bee would thrive better at his
> farms, or why.

I read too many studies on this subject that are irretrievably biased, but
I recently came across this one which highlights the above point:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982214003947

Its well worth a read just for the interesting techniques the authors are
using. While not the primary focus of the study, what stuck me was the bees
dislike of organic compared to conventional agriculture. The authors
conjecture that this was possibly due to the organic practice of mowing
every flower you can see. Seems there is learning to do regardless of your
whether you are conventional, regenerative or organic.

Karl