From:
Cusick Farms <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2019 10:58:22 -0400
Generally the sunflowers that do not produce pollen are labeled as
pollenless as it is a selling feature... they don’t make a mess in the
house.  That being said some also produce more nectar than others... I know
less here, but in the past was told oil sunflowers don’t produce much
nectar and someone once told me to buy the sunflowers with the striped
seeds as hey do produce nectar...

Somehow I doubt it’s that simple, but the pollen part is easy (also
pollenless generally cost more)

Jeremy
West Michigan