Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 7 Jan 2021 11:51:19 -0700
From:
Kristina Williams <[log in to unmask]>
   Bees here collect huge loads of pollen directly from corn, ragweed, rust
fungus, and, yes, hemp, and indirectly from ponderosa pine, which blankets
everything in light yellow.  Whatever biologicals they pick up, for example
pig/chicken/wild bird feed, alfalfa chaff, will probably leave a DNA
profile even though there's no actual pollen.  Fluorescent marking paint
won't have DNA.
   I wonder whether honeydew has aphid DNA?  I also wonder whether anyone's
looked recently for botulism spores, and, if found, how the numbers compare
with other fresh foods.
   My grandmother and her mother were both allergic to honey (apparent
anaphylaxis for the great granny).  I suspect that there was bee venom in
there too and allergies may be due to that.
Cheers,
Kristina Williams
Longmont, CO
USA