Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2019 20:52:13 +0000
From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
The article cited $10 for three queens; or ~ $3.33 per queen. Divide the $200+ by 3.

Nothing is said in the article about whether the queen cost did or did not include shipping charges.  If it did, then the $10 for 3 queenss  might not be much different then ordering in 3 high quality queens by Express service in today's market.

I'm also taking into account that the smaller the number of queens in an order, the higher the cost of both the queens (due to discounts being given for larger numbers of queens) and of shipping which usually varies by distance and certainly by time (e.g., express services).    Living in Montana, we're painfully aware of the vastly different costs per queen of ordering and shipping in 3 queens versus 300.