Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 12 Nov 2019 11:48:05 -0500
Subject:
Sender:
From:
Paul Hosticka <[log in to unmask]>
> Before he handle the Hives, he shall be well advised, that the day before he have not had to deal with his wife

That settles it! Time for old Paul to retire.

>.  I am convinced that some bees just have more venom than others, as my process to remove a stinger is, by now, well-practiced.

The location of the sting plays a large roll in the discomfort for me. Since the perception of pain is a function of the brain (surprisingly the brain itself is not effected by pain at least in a surgical setting). It may be that how near to a sensitive nerve the sting is will play into how quickly and intensely it is communicated to the brain. A sting on the back of the hand is barely noticeable to me while one right on the quick, or nostril or near the eye can air out my vocabulary alarmingly. Also we all become less sensitive as the season progresses. Could be that the brain is just saying "been there done that" so don't bother me anymore.

Paul Hosticka
Dayton WA