From:
Gene Ash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2021 06:14:38 -0600
an Allen Dick snip followed by> my short comment...
There are a lot of old-timers here (I know who you are) who have made
all the mistakes already and forget that things change and new people
have new ideas.

Chances are that as many of the new ideas are as crazy as some of the
old ideas, so lets cool our jets and address the questions.

>Well some of us are old as dirt but still will likely make lot of mistakes.  I would add to your comment that some 'new ideas' seem to be of an 'old idea' floated decades ago that many of the newer folks do not relize did not work so well the last time they were presented.

Gene in Central Texas..