Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 2020 09:40:10 -0400
Based on some of the foul honey I have tasted from around the world...

Label it "Rare Nyssa Sylvatica Honey" or somesuch, price it at double or
triple or more than any other honey you sell, and put it in small
decorative bottles with florid labels. It will sell.

Tell the truth to the buyer- that it is rare when so pure and it is
difficult to encounter such honey anywhere locally. A collectors item.

An amazing characteristic of some if not most people is we value stuff on
price. My wife is an artist and she prices low and I tell her to increase
the price and it sells faster than when priced low.

A second way is to send it to Peter In New York where they value Buckwheat
honey. I grew a stand of Buckwheat for soil conservation and the honey is
dark and not to my liking.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, Maine