From:
Frank Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Mar 2020 02:32:34 +0000
if there was a scratch on the inside surface, the honey against the tin surface Is likely to be black from the acid in the honey attacking the surface and may have a tin taint as well.

That’s why they were withdrawn from service in NZ, about the time plastics came in.

Open and see. It might be alright but may have stratified into the different sugar layers as well.

Frank Lindsay NZ

Sent from my iPad