Date:
Fri, 31 May 2019 20:08:38 -0400
this is what I found

Honey bees (A. mellifera) are often used as pollinators of crops in order to increase or improve production, such as in arrowleaf clover (Trifolium vesiculosum) seed production (Camacho et al., 1999).

Research workers in the southeastern states recommend using one colony of honey bees per acre when native bees are inadequate for good pollination. In Oregon, however, honey bees have not usually been good pollinators of arrowleaf clover -- Rampton, H. H. (1972). Seed production of arrowleaf clover in Western Oregon.

[CITATION] Honey bees and arrowleaf clover. DM Ball, JE Tew - The American bee journal (USA), 1985

the last one I will have to wait till I get home to look it up. I have all the ABJs and Bee Cultures from 1900 on.

Peter L Borst