Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 2020 15:29:09 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
From:
John Olivier <[log in to unmask]>
If there is any OA left in your bowl when your temperature reaches 190C or 390F the bottom of your bowl is not clean or your temperature readings are incorrect.  Just remember you are reading the temperature of the metal under the OA and not the temperature of the OA.  I have found on my vaporizers that as soon as the OA hits the bottom of the bowl the temperature will immediately drop from 450F to 290F and by the time it climbs up to 400F there is no OA on the bottom only condensed OA on the silicone cap.  I have found that to keep sublimation times to a minimum continuously I need to wipe the bottom of the bowl with a stainless brush after each use and after I have removed the hot cap and moved to the next colony the bowl temperature has already recovered to 450F.
Johno