Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 2020 18:09:10 -0700
From:
Catherine Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
"*Which, from my perspective, most don't understand.  What they say Tom
says, and what Tom said when he was in Missoula last fall, are not the
same."*

This, of course, is the point, and the problem, and is why I am seeking
studies to clarify the "local bee" issue. Thank you all for your
contributions. It appears from the posts on this thread that there are no
reliable studies done, at least in the United States, that actually do
resolve the question.

Catherine