From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 May 2020 07:57:54 -0700
Ditto here for what Dick observes.  Most of the time I couldn't even tell
you where I'd gotten stung a few minutes later.  But I do get very
localized reaction to the occasional sting (even to the hand), in which
there is still some slight swelling and discomfort even an hour later.
And yes, the tissue around the eyes, nose, ear, and lips is the most
sensitive on my body.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA